new posi-banger titled “Ride w/Me”
Jay Casio’s latest album, Water Based, features 12 original tracks, all water. Features include Justin Loans, Safe, and Sad Andy. The album is self produced with contributions from Nanosaur, So What, Neto, Starter Kit, and Ross Traver.
~Download from Bandcamp and go for a swim with Water Based~
Album artwork by Laurel Picklum.
Stay Hatin is back this week with more new raps and intense conversation about Andre3000 acting ability, Trae’s lack of pop hits, bop dance instruction, teaching old rappers how to use the internet, prison radios, and naked Moby photos. This episode features writer Tamara Palmer sharing her thoughts on the rap music as well as Noz filling in for Soft Money who couldn’t make it for whatever bullshit reason. It’s fine though, we run though a good amount of rap songs, play Lil Boosie freestyles and talk rap for an hour and a half. Serg rambles on about things as usual but that’s why there are guest.
- Big K.R.I.T. - Wolf Of Wallstreet Prod by Big K.R.I.T. & Childish Major
- Trae Tha Truth - Reckless ft The Lox
- Mestizo - Turning Tables ft DoseOne prod by Mestizo
- Big Boi - Mother Of Dragons
- Que - Jungle Fever
- P Wild - Savage ft Young Moe & Oochie Prod by BasedKidd
- John Walt - Kemo Walk Prod by DJ Damnage
- Peewee Longway - Kno Bout Me ft Young Thug & Offset prod by Y.D.G.
- Finnesse Gang 101 - Money Do ft Gucci Mane Prod by Fat Boi
- Lil Boosie - Ride Home Freestyle Part 1 & Part 2
- Duley Marshy - Suede Couchess
- Schoolboy Q - Los Awesome ft Jay Rock
- C.W. Da Youngblood - Do He ft Bugatti Young
- Kap G - Working Like A Mexican ft Chingo Bling Prod by Squat Beats
If you’ve never had Mild Sauce (bit.ly/1f8aEst) try it out. The song isn’t about mild sauce, but the beat and lyrics evoke the same emotions I would get from eating mild sauce over Fried Chicken, Shrimp, and white bread growing up.
The beat is “BEEP BEEP”, Produced by Chuck Inglish (ft.Missy) from the mixtape WRKING
Recorded & Mixed by Jay Casio (at Trill Mansion) in Oakland, USA
visual treatment for “I Hate You” by Justin Loans